The Double Diaphragm Pump has a remarkably easy Reverse Lever Action that dispenses 800ml per stroke. It is recommended for use with petrol, diesel, most oils and other fuels.
- Heavy duty aluminium die cast construction
- Includes 2” die cast bung adaptor & extra heavy duty steel handle with security locking latch.
- Includes telescopic suction tube adjustable to fit 50 to 210 litre drums.
- Easy dispensing through 2,5m of antistatic neoprene rubber hose with die cast dispensing nozzle.
- Pump inlet fitted with easy to clean wire mesh screen.
- Dispenses 800 ml per stroke
- Designed for use with gasoline, diesel fuel, oil & motor oils. Components exposed to liquid are made from Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Delrin & NBR rubber
RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH
– Diesel Fuel
– Fuel Oil
– Motor Oil
– Petroleum Based media of light to medium viscosity.
Fuels containing Ethanol will cause frequent replacement of rubber parts.
If the pump needs re-priming, take an empty container & place it at the end of the hose. Start operating the pump handle. The initial few strokes should be rapid, this will allow the pump to re-prime and it should start to dispense media in around 7 strokes. Undue pressure on the pump handle may cause the pump neck to fracture.