The Parker S-Series Range of High Pressure Hydraulic Rotary Couplings are the preferred range of 90° Rotary Couplings fitted to the Pumprite Range of Spring Retractable reels.
The pressure balanced design of the S Series swivels ensures that as pressures rise there will not be a significant increase in torque – ensuring optimum performance up to 3,000 PSI. The case hardened, forged bodies offer superior performance and durability in even the toughest applications. Parker’s compact S Series eliminates hose twist, torque and stress caused by the movement of hydraulic components – the leading cause of hose failure resulting in costly leaks and equipment down time. Over the life of your equipment, adding Parker swivels to hose lines will significantly reduce repair and maintenance costs.
S Series 90º Swivels – Pressure Balanced Performance in a Compact Design
– Pressure balanced design – torque does not significantly increase with pressure
– Compact design fits in tight areas
– One piece forged body – no brazed joints
– Case hardened housing improves strength and service life
– Web hole design maximizes flow and reduces system turbulence
– Dust seals help prevent contamination
– Up to 3,000 PSI / 200 BAR
– 1/4” to 1” sizes available
– Compact 90º design