VISCOMAT is a family of internal profile vane pumps designed as modern, effective solutions for the various requirements of pumping oils and lubricants. Thanks to the available models, VISCOMAT satisfies the need to:
– Transfer large quantities of product at medium pressure between tanks;
– Guarantee good flow rates at high pressure in applications in which the pump must supply the reeling drums of fixed, “in-line” oil distribution systems on fixed pumping systems.
– Quiet operation
– Regularity of flow characterized by the absence of pulsations
– Closed-delivery operation option thanks to the incorporated adjustable BYPASS
– High suction capacity
– Compact design
– Max. Flow 25-50 L/Min
– Pressures from up to 6 bar (71 psi).
– Continuous operation.
– Noise less than 70 dB.
– Vane Pump Unit
– Switch and Bypass Valve
– Foot Mounting Plate
– Weatherproof to Ip55
– Max. Suction Lift 2.5m when used with nonreturn valve
– Continuously Rated Motor with Thermal Cut Out
– Also available in 380VAC