The G200 has a 2 ½” diameter riser tube, whereas the G100 has a 2” diameter riser tube. The air motor is identical for both pumps.
The Pneumatic G100 and G200 Grout Pumps have been developed for rock grouting and spraying applications as well as pack setting.
The pump can be modified for use as a high volume grease or oil transfer pump.
The pump is robust and can be stalled without damage. The design has been refined to ensure fail safe operation and durability in service. It comes complete with a filter lubricator for continuous lubrication and protection of the unit. The cylinder and body of the pump are Anodized for longer wear life.
– Ratio: 10:1
– Cycles Per min (no load): 100
– Size of Outlet: 1” BSP
– Delivery Volume G100: 28 litres/min
– Delivery Volume G200: 36 litres/min
– Pressure Output (7 Bar input): 70 Bar
– Minimum air input: 4 Bar
– Maximum air input: 10 Bar
– Air consumption: 0.4m3/min
– Stroke: 85mm
– Weight of Pump: Approx 19kg
– PRG-200-B (2½” Diameter Riser Tube)
– PRG-100-B (2” Diameter Riser Tube)