This pump is ideal for high pressure cleaning and spraying of liquids such as paint. It is suitable for foam injection on drill rigs. It can be used with any type of detergent.
This pump is robust and can be stalled without damage. The design has been refined for fail safe operation & durability in service. It comes complete with an airline lubricator for continuous lubrication & protection of the unit. The standard pump comes complete with a suction hose, filter and mounting bracket for fitment onto conventional drums. The cylinder & body of the pump are Anodized for longer wear life. Wetted parts are made in stainless steel & Phosphor Bronze.
– Ratio: 10:1
– Cycles Per Minute: 100 (no load)
– Size of Outlet: ½”BSP
– Delivery Volume: 12.5L/min (based on water through high pressure spray gun)
– Pressure Output: (input 7 Bar) 70 Bar
– Maximum air input: 10 Bar
– Minimum air input: 4 Bar
– Weight Of Pump: Approx. 18kg
– PRW-101-B – Bare pump with suction tube
– PRW-101-C – Pump complete with suction tube, 10m delivery hose & spray gun